The Hawk is a rugged and robust IoT datalogger for a wide range of sensor and condition monitoring applications.
- Plug-in I/O Interface
- GPS Location
- Powerful task management allows you to schedule tasks or run tasks based on sensor thresholds and events
- Large 3500mAh rechargeable LiPo battery pack to support full-season deployments
- Multiple external power options including solar power – can also supply power to external sensors
- Ultra-rugged IP68-rated housing with GORE® vent
- Currently the Hawk is available in a Cellular LTE-M/NB-IoT variant. A Satellite version is planned - contact your local sales team to discuss.
Hawk Key Info and Resources
Full Technical Specifications:
Find full technical specs on the product page on our website - https://www.digitalmatter.com/devices/hawk/hawk-tech-specs/
Key Technical Specifications
- 6-28V (max) input voltage range
- For continuous operation at high temperatures and high output load currents we recommend an input voltage of 12V or higher
- 3500mAh internal rechargeable Li-Po battery - charging circuitry included.
- LTE-M/NB-IoT modem
- Nano 4FF SIM card
High Resolution Images
Download high resolution images for the Hawk here: High Res Images
OEM Server Documentation
Technical Support and Advice
Digital Matter partners should Contact Support for any product issues or enquiries.
The Hawk is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. See Digital Matter Warranty Returns Policy for details.