Telematics Guru supports Scheduled Maintenance Reminders (SMR), where Odometer and Run Hour estimates are used in order to schedule regularly occurring jobs, i.e. every 10 000km, 500 hours, or 3 months. This allows assets to be effectively maintained and preventative maintenance carried out.
Additionally, a history of all jobs completed is recorded with in TG which can be exported for an asset.
Not all jobs occur on a planned, scheduled basis. For example such jobs may be:
- Replace a cracked wing mirror
- Replace a UHF radio which is broken/missing from an asset
- Repair damage to panel after an accident
Such jobs can be tracked within Telematics Guru bringing key benefits:
- Small jobs can be added to the list as they crop up
- They can all be completed at once at the scheduled 10 000km service for example
- This allows required parts to be ordered ahead of an asset coming in for service - reducing downtime or multiple visits to the service centre.
- An entire history of all asset maintenance is tracked - helping resale value.
Even though Maintenance Lists do not run on a schedule - we create them as a specific "Unscheduled" schedule type. This ensures continuity with the other parts of the system.