The Remora3 is the next gen version of the Remora series. It is an ultra-rugged, long-life battery powered device with upto 20+ years battery life.
- Deploy-once battery life with up to 20+ years on only 2 x LTC D Cell user-replaceable batteries
- Powered by off-the-shelf Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LTC) batteries for extreme temperature operation
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to conserve power
- Battery meter with ‘Battery Low’ and ‘Battery Critical’ alerts
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP68 and IK07 housing
- Magnetic Tamper Detect
- LTE-M / NB-IoT Connectivity
Remora3 Key Info and Resources
Key Technical Specifications
- 5-16V input voltage range (2 x D Cell 3.7v per cell LTC batteries)
- Reverse polarity and fuse protection
- LTE-M/NB-IoT modem
- Nano 4FF SIM card
Full Technical Specifications:
Find full technical specs on the product page on our website - https://www.digitalmatter.com/devices/remora3/
High Resolution Images
Download high resolution images for the Remora3 here: Remora3 High Res Images
OEM Server Documentation
Technical Support and Advice
Digital Matter partners should Contact Support for any product issues or enquiries.
Maximise Your Battery Life
On top of ensuring you select the right logging and upload rates, there are some key areas to pay attention to in order to best maximise device battery life.
- See Battery Life Estimates - [Remora3] for battery life estimates and a battery life calculator
- See Critical Parameters - [Remora3] for how to best configure the device to be as energy efficient as possible when uploading data and obtaining GPS fixes.
- Pay attention to the SIM card you use - some can cause excessive battery drain - Roaming SIM Cards - Battery Life Impact
- Keep an eye on your battery status via OEM Server or Telematics Guru - Battery Level Monitoring - [Remora3]