The Yabby3 has different configurable tracking modes to best fit a variety of applications.
Additionally, if an asset is stolen, the unit can be put into Recovery Mode, where the unit will live-track with an increased update rate for a configured time period, to aid in asset recovery.
The below recordings show how to quickly and easily configure the Yabby3's update rate.
When adjusting the update rate, we must consider:
- 12 Hour Heartbeats when stationary
- 2 min GPS fixes recorded during a trip
- Upload every 30 min during a trip
Trip Start/End Parameters:
- 250m of movement from stationary position required to begin a trip (small movements won't start a trip)
- Trip ends after 5 min of no movement, or if we lose GPS for 5 min.