The Guppy can be configured either using your own app, or a Bluetooth® scanning app available for Android or iPhone.
When using a freely available scanning app the process for changing the device parameters is as follows:
- Commence a BLE scan on the app
- Search for your Guppy. It will be named GPX, where X is the device serial number. For example, a Guppy with serial number 999999 would be GP999999.
- Connect to the Guppy.
- Once connected, find the "Pin Entry" characteristic as per the attached configuration guide.
- Input your device pin to unlock the device.
- Once the device is unlocked you can now change any of the parameters as per the configuration guide.
- Disconnect from the device when you are done.